Emergency Medicine Reports - Full November 8, 2010 Issue in Streaming Audio/Downloadable MP3 Format
Note: For each audio file, to access the references and tables, please see the printed issue.
Instructions to download MP3 file:
- When you click the link a small dialog window will pop open.
- Click the Save button to store the file on your computer's hard-drive.
- Or you can click the Open button to start playing the audio file immediately after the entire file has downloaded to your computer's temporary files.
- If you do not see a pop-up window when you click the above link, or if you have a pop-up blocker turned on, you can also right-click the link above and Save the file (or target) to your computer.
- Once the file has completed downloading to your computer, you can either double-click on the file name and it will open in your computer's default MP3 player or you can open up your player of choice and then File...Open up the audio file.
Instructions for streaming audio file:
- Click the link above to listen to the audio conference immediately online without saving the file to your computer.
- Your computer's default MP3 player should open up and start playing the audio file immediately. Depending upon your Internet connection speed, the file may need to be buffered for a few seconds before it starts playing.
- If you have a slow Internet connection, you might do best by downloading the file first and then playing it in your default MP3 audio player.
Subscribe Now for Access
You have reached your article limit for the month. We hope you found our articles both enjoyable and insightful. For information on new subscriptions, product trials, alternative billing arrangements or group and site discounts please call 800-688-2421. We look forward to having you as a long-term member of the Relias Media community.