I-Flow acquires InfuSystem
Lake Forest, CA-based I-Flow Corporation has acquired InfuSystem II and Venture Medical, a pair of national ambulatory infusion pump management and distribution companies based in Detroit.
With the acquisition, I-Flow gains access for the first time to the oncology and hematology markets through InfuSystem's distribution network. The network also will assist I-Flow to further the market for its ambulatory infusion products.
I-Flow designs, develops, and markets ambulatory infusion systems for use in the home, alternate site/outpatient centers, and hospitals.
· INS Annual Meeting and Industrial Exhibition, May 2-7, George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston. For more information, call (617) 441-3008.
· National Home Infusion Association's Seventh Annual Conference, May 6-9, David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh. For more information, call (703) 549-3740.
· FutureShow, May 4-6, Bally's Hotel, Las Vegas. For more information, call (770) 641-8181.
· American Society of Health-System Pharmacist Home Care '98, Aug. 22-24, Chicago. For more information, call (301) 657-4383.
· 1998 Canadian Intravenous Nurses Association Conference, Oct. 21-23, Sheraton Toronto East Hotel, Scarborough, Ontario. For more information, call CINA at (416) 292-0687, fax (416) 292-1038, or e-mail email@example.com.