Names and telephone numbers of sources quoted in this issue
Following are names and telephone numbers of sources quoted in this issue:
· Patsy Wells, director of quality management, Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN. Telephone: (615) 316-3000.
· Rachael Weinstein, RN, senior health insurance specialist, Health Care Financing Administra tion, Baltimore. Telephone: (410) 786-6775.
· Anthony Tirone, JD, director of federal relations, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Washington, DC, and former director, Health Care Financing Administration's Office of Survey and Certification. Telephone: (202) 347-5454.
· Janet McIntyre, spokeswoman, Joint Com mis sion on Accreditation of Healthcare Organiza tions, Oakbrook Terrace, IL. Telephone: (630) 792-5635.
· Debby Troklas, director of compliance, University of Louisville (KY) School of Medicine, and 2nd vice president, Health Care Compliance Association, Madison, WI. Telephone: (502) 852-0758; e-mail: dctrok01@ulkyvm. louisville.edu
· Jack Diamond, JD, Health & Hospital Law Department, Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, Akron, OH. Telephone: (330) 376-5300.
· Peter Sawchuk, MD, consultant, MedAmerica, Livingston, NJ. Telephone: (973) 740-0607; fax: (973) 740-9895.
· Allan P. DeKaye, MBA, FHFMA, president, DEKAYE Consulting, Oceanside, NY. Telephone: (516) 678-2754; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: http://www.dekaye.com.
· Rita A. Scichilone, MHSA, RRA, CCS, CCS-P, health information management consultant and coding and reimbursement specialist, Professional Management Midwest, Omaha, NE. Telephone: (402) 397-5462 or (712) 647-2646.
· Deborah Hale, president, Administrative Consultant Service, Shawnee, OK. Telephone: (405) 878-0118; fax: (405) 878-0411.
· Louis G. Graff, MD, FACEP, assistant director, emergency department, New Britain (CT) Hospital. Telephone: (860) 224-5011.
· Michael Ross, MD, FACEP, medical director, chest pain center and emergency observation unit, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI; and chairman, section on observation medicine, American College of Emergency Physicians, Dallas. Telephone: (248) 551-3080; fax: (248) 551-2017; e-mail: MikeARoss@compuserve.com.