Keys to a Successful Self-Care Guide Program
1. Make sure your company has buy-in; review the materials carefully.
2. Establish firm goals, so you and your employees know what you are trying to do.
3. Try to integrate it with other similar self-care initiatives to reinforce the message.
4. Think about measurement upfront so that you can measure the program’s impact in terms the corporation can understand. The sooner you do this, the better off you’ll be.
5. Not all employee populations are the same determine what the most common illnesses are in your population.