Got milk? Get sick
Excerpted from Milk: The Deadly Poison
By Robert Cohen
1. Cow’s milk increases the production of mucus and leads to allergies, asthma, and respiratory infections.
2. Milk is indigestible to most ethnic groups and causes bloating, gas, diarrhea, and irritable bowel syndrome.
3. Cows who die of Downer Cow Syndrome, America’s equivalent of Mad Cow Disease, are usually sent to rendering plants which turn them into cow feed and then feed them back to dairy cows. This is believed to cause Creutzfeld-Jacob Disease in humans which turns the brain into a sponge.
4. Methane gas emitted by cows is our most prevalent environmental pollutant contributing to global warming.
5. Milk contains antibiotics which weaken the immune system, enhance the resiliency of bacteria, and are rendering antibiotics useless in the treatment of human disease.
6. The average American eats the equivalent cholesterol in 53 slices of bacon every day from milk and dairy products, making dairy a primary cause of heart disease.
7. Osteoporosis results from calcium loss, not a lack of calcium intake. The massive amounts of protein in milk result in a 50% loss of calcium in the urine. Excess calcium also adds to damaging atherosclerosis, gout, and kidney stones.