Women’s book offers hundreds of resources
Now available from American Health Consultants, publisher of Patient Satisfaction & Outcomes Management, is Women’s Health Source Book II, a 400-page one-stop resource for women’s health care providers.
Women’s Health Source Book II offers hundreds of new resources to improve quality of care, patient satisfaction, and staff and patient education. The source book is designed for clinicians, health care educators, and administrators and is organized into the following sections:
• Clinical reviews in women’s health. Get up-to-date on the latest clinical developments in breast health, gynecologic oncology, obstetrics, and reproductive health.
• Providing comprehensive women’s care: selected topics for women’s health practices. Gain new insights with the latest information on breast health and mammography, domestic violence, and midlife women’s health.
• Benchmarking and women’s health. Start your own benchmarking program by reading valuable information about model programs in women’s health.
• Case management and clinical pathways in women’s health. Successfully develop clinical pathways and case-manage women’s health. Obtain information on model programs and proven, tested pathways.
• Women’s health resources. Gain access to hundreds of organizations, publications, consultants, and more.
• Patient education. Improve your education with dozens of handouts, forms, and checklists.
For more information or to order, contact American Health Consultants, P.O. Box 740060, Atlanta, GA 30374. Telephone: (800) 688-2421. Fax: (800) 850-1232. E-mail: email@example.com.