ECRI addresses Y2K in phone seminar series
ECRI, a nonprofit research agency based in Plymouth Meeting, PA, has developed a series of interactive telephone seminars to provide a forum so that health care facilities and experts on year 2000 (Y2K) topics can share their perspectives. Two seminars have been held. Five more are scheduled for 1999, and each will address a different Y2K concern.
The seminars will be from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Eastern time on the following dates; topics may be subject to change:
• March 10 — Y2K Contingency Planning.
• April 14 — Y2K Remediation: What to Do about Noncompliant Devices.
• May 12 — The Many Legal Issues of Y2K.
• Oct. 13 — Y2K Staff Awareness and Media Relations.
• Nov. 10 — It’s a Quarter to Midnight: Are you Ready for Y2K?
The cost for each seminar will be $109 for members of ECRI programs and $129 for nonmembers. This fee allows the connection of one telephone line from your site. Anyone within your organization can listen on that line and participate.
To register, contact ECRI’s Communications Department, 5200 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462. Telephone: (610) 825-6000 Ext. 5888. Fax: (610) 834-1275. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.