Solutions offered for Y2K problems
With the year 2000 fast approaching, physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers are scrambling to complete a process that in many cases was started too late.
To help health care providers deal with the Y2K problem, American Health Consultants has published the Hospital Manager’s Y2K Crisis Manual, a compilation of resources for non-technical hospital managers. This 150-page reference manual provides answers to questions such as:
• Will your computers and software work in 2000?
• What does Y2K mean for patient care?
• What will happen to your medical devices?
• How can you make sure your vendors are Y2K-compliant?
• Are you at legal risk due to Y2K?
• Are you prepared if Y2K delays HCFA payments?
The Hospital Manager’s Y2K Crisis Manual is available for $149. For more information, contact American Health Consultants customer service at 1-800-688-2421 or www.ahcpub.com.