• Global Business Research’s (Stamford, CT) conference Prosper Under PPS: Successfully Balancing Finance and Clinical Operations is Dec. 9-10 in Orlando, FL. The conference will address how to learn to live with PPS now. For more information, call (800) 868-7188.
• Medtrade Europe, the trade event in Europe that focuses exclusively on the home care market, has been postponed to 2001. The conference was scheduled for April 12-14, 2000. For more information on Medtrade Europe, call (800) 241-9034.
• The California Association for Health Services at Home’s (Sacramento) 2000 annual conference is May 17-19 in Pasadena. For more information, call (916) 554-6117.
• The National Association for Home Care (Washington) is offering a one-day workshop on the prospective payment system (PPS) to provide attendees with analysis and detailed information about how to successfully implement PPS. The next workshop will be in Las Vegas on Dec. 8. More locations will be announced. For more information, call (202) 547-7424.
• The American Federation of Home Care Providers will be conducting several one-day workshops on Understanding and Managing Under PPS. The first workshop will be Feb. 1 in St. Petersburg, FL. Other programs are in planning. For more information, call (800) 525-5577.