Note: For each audio file, to access the references and tables, please see the printed issue.
Instructions to download MP3 file:
- Right-click the link above: Download File.
- Click Save target as OR Save link as (depending on your browser).
- Next, choose location on your computer you would like to save the MP3 file OR your browser may already save the file to your chosen download folder.
- Once the file has completed downloading to your computer, you can either double-click on the file name and it will open in your computer's default MP3 player or you can open up your player of choice and then File...Open up the audio file.
Instructions for streaming audio file:
- Click the link above to listen to the audio conference immediately online without saving the file to your computer.
- Your computer's default MP3 player should open up and start playing the audio file immediately. Depending upon your Internet connection speed, the file may need to be buffered for a few seconds before it starts playing.
- If you have a slow Internet connection, you might do best by downloading the file first and then playing it in your default MP3 audio player.
The trusted source for
healthcare information and