The trusted source for
healthcare information and
Experts will share their proven ideas for managing successful same-day surgery services at Balancing Cost and Quality: The Secrets of Successful Ambulatory Surgery Programs, to be held March 14-16 in Atlanta. The conference is sponsored by American Health Consultants, publisher of Rehab Continuum Report.
The timely topics offer something for every same-day surgery manager, whether your program is hospital-based, freestanding, or office-based. Speakers will address issues including:
• interpreting financial information;
• monitoring quality trends and their impact on finances;
• improving physician, employee, and patient relations;
• recruiting and retaining physicians;
• addressing sentinel events;
• understanding new federal regulations;
• following construction requirements;
• adding pain management services;
• using creative marketing strategies;
• cross-training successfully.
Each session sets aside time for you and your peers to ask the experts your most burning questions. Twenty contact hours of continuing education will be offered.
For more information, contact American Health Consultants, Customer Service, P.O. Box 740056, Atlanta, GA 30374. Telephone: (800) 688-2421 or (404) 262-7436. Fax: (800) 284-3291. E-mail: email@example.com.