AHC Media won six Specialized Information Publishers Association awards for its work in 2015, three of them taking first-place honors at a ceremony in Washington, DC, on Tuesday, June 7.
The winners are:
- First Place, Best Re-launched Website: AHC Media.com
- First Place, Best Blog or Commentary: HICprevent
- First Place, Best Health Care/Regulatory/Education Newsletter or Ezine (non-daily): Hospital Infection Control
- Third Place, Best Webinar Marketing: “Human Trafficking in Healthcare: Awareness & Combating”
- Third Place, Best One-Topic Special Publication: Pediatric Trauma Care III
- Third Place, Best Instructional Reporting: “Ventilator Withdrawal in Anticipation of Death” in the September 2015 issue of Critical Care Alert
The awards were presented SIPA’s annual conference, which also celebrated the association’s 40th anniversary.