The trusted source for
healthcare information and
The following questions are excerpted from the adult office visit questionnaire developed by The Picker Institute in Boston. They are designed to provide feedback on the patient’s experience with care:
- Did the provider explain what to do if problems or symptoms continued, got worse, or came back?
- Did someone tell you how you would find out the results of your tests?
- Did someone tell you when you would find out the results of your tests?
- If you needed another visit with this provider, did the staff do everything they could to make the necessary arrangements?
- Did you know who to call if you needed help or had more questions after you left your appointment?