• Joint Commission Resources (Oakbrook Terrace, IL), a subsidiary of the Joint Commission of the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is hosting the Joint Commission’s Home Care Leaders’ Retreat April 26-28 in Orlando, FL. To register, call (630) 792-5800.
• The 15th National Business Development Conference, the 15th National Home Care Aide Service Conference, the National Adult Day Services Symposium, and the Home Healthcare Nurses Association’s 2000 annual convention will be held together May 7-10 in Arlington, VA. For more information, call (202) 547-5050.
• The Second World Congress on Home Care is May 7-10 in Vienna, Austria. The conference, Home Care Bridge to the 21st Century, is sponsored by the World Homecare and Hospice Organization and the European Association of Care and Help at Home.
• The 15th annual Northeast Healthcare Conference and Exposition is May 10-11 in Mashantucket, CT. The conference is sponsored by Healthcare Review and brings together the entire health care delivery system. Admission to the expo and conference programs is free. For more information on the conference and exposition, call (800) 243-9774.
• The home care associations in Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas are offering the Southwest Regional Home Care Conference and Exhibition 2000 May 10-12 in Dallas. The conference will offer an exhibition hall and educational workshops. For more information, call (800) 880-8893.
• The California Association for Health Services at Home’s (Sacramento) 2000 annual conference is May 17-19 in Pasadena. For more information, call (916) 554-6117.
• HealthCare USA (Alpharetta, GA) is sponsoring a conference May 22-24 in Atlanta. The conference will cover opportunities in e-commerce, expanding your role in the new supply chain, and growing revenues in the BBA era. To register, call (949) 365-8027.
• The ninth annual meeting of the National Association of Pediatric Home and Community Care is scheduled for Oct. 5-6 in New Orleans. The conference is being co-sponsored by the University of Massachusetts Medical School. For more information on the conference, Children With Special Health Care Needs: Look Who Grew Up . . . Patients, Families and Providers, call (508) 856-6743.
• The National Association for Home Care’s (NAHC; Washington) 19th annual meeting and HomecareExpo is Sept. 23-27 in New Orleans. For more information, call (202) 547-7424.