The trusted source for
healthcare information and
Experts will share their proven ideas for successful case management at The 6th Annual Hospital Case Management Conference: Blue-print for Case Management Success: Information, Accountability and Collaboration, to be held March 25-27, 2001 in Orlando, FL. The conference is sponsored by American Health Consultants, publisher of Hospital Case Management and Case Management Advisor.
The timely topics offer something for every hospital-based case manager or quality professional. A number of speakers will address issues including:
• New avenues for community case management;
• Knowledge-driven care coordination;
• Creating a heart service line report card
• What you can teach your CEO about managed care;
• Values, ethics, and legal parameters in case management;
• The ABCs of the Balanced Budget Act
• Reimbursement: An ever-changing process;
• Key concepts in case management;
• An interdisciplinary practice model for acute-care case management;
• Better case management through denial management;
• Measuring the impact of case management interventions.
Each session sets aside time for you and your peers to ask the experts your most burning questions. Nineteen contact hours of continuing education will be offered.
The conference fee includes a cocktail party to network with speakers and other registrants, continental breakfasts, lunches, a course manual, and a form exchange for attendees.
For more information, contact American Health Consultants, Customer Service, P.O. Box 740056, Atlanta, GA 30374. Telephone: (800) 688-2421 or (404) 262-7436. Fax: (800) 284-3291. E-mail: email@example.com.